Monday, June 30, 2008

Lifesong

I stepped outside onto the porch, and sat down on the steps which lead out into my backyard. Although my hearing is limited, I instantly key'ed in on the sound of several birds singing in the surrounding trees. Each different type of bird having only one or two songs that it sings, we rarely realize that their songs are voiced perfection. Unlike the songs we sing, theirs are truly given from God. Each Melody pleasing for their mates and to their creator. I am not sure exactly what they are singing, but it must be good if it is the only song that they need. I too would sing it if I knew all the words.

With all we create, our songs and voices should ring louder and more true. Especially if they come from an abundance of the Heart.

Psalm 71:8 Let my mouth be filled with thy praise and with thy honour all the day.

No comments: