Friday, December 14, 2007

Oh Christmas Tree

Tis the season, and I dare say that I spent quite a long time finding the "PERFECT" tree for Christmas. I looked everywhere, and finally found it on a hill at Golgotha. It was a very expensive tree, yet it was given to me. Although probably not as pretty as the one in your home, I would consider this the best tree I have ever found.

On the tree there are only a few simple decorations. Some thorns, an inscription, some streaks of bright scarlet to light it up and probably the prettiest angel that you have ever seen. (The angel had to be nailed on.) I can't bring myself to put lights on it, I think simple is better.

Pooled up at at the base of the tree is only one present. It is suffucient for us all.

Forgive me when I flinched when you asked me if we had put up our Christmas tree. Like it or not, we all already have.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.